THE GSD FACTOR :: View topic - Have a look at

WORLD CLOCK PEDIGREE DATABASE POISON DATABASE United STATES SCHUTZHUND CLUBS OF AMERICA AMERICAN DOG TRAINERS NETWORK HEAVENS GATE PET ABUSE.COM

Calendar

Home CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   Search hspace=Search  MemberlistMemberlist AlbumAlbum UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   check your private messagescheck your private messages   Log inLog in 
Have a look at

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE GSD FACTOR Forum Index -> The GSD Merchandise Connection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gwen

View posts since last visit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Have a look at Reply with quote

This cute dog bed I am selling on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7713078066&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

So far there are 6 watchers on it so I am fairly confident it will do OK.
I need to get a few bids on it otherwise I will be giving it away Sucks

www.pets-express.co.uk
verchiel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh its adorable!! i am still an e bay virgin- so have no idea how you make or dont make money- i KNOW they bid- but dont you set the starting bid?

well- anyway - its seems like a cute bed! and those people with teh toy dogs love that kid of stuff for the toy breeds--

they should make a "hummer" for GSD's!!! now that would be one hell of a dog bed! LOL

Jen

www.athenaswisdom.org

http://dogsdeservebetter.com/home.html
Gwen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jen - you'll have to learn how to use eBay. I get loads of stuff from there. I got a nice top today which was dirt cheap - I'm the Queen of Cheap me he he. Very Happy

I've never really been a small dog person but I have realised that small dog people spend a lot of money on their dogs. Question

The last car bed we sold on eBay was bought by a lady in the USA. She bought another one at the same time. She was lovely and we exchanged loads of chatty e-mails.

Here is another "new" item I am selling - girly pink for small dog peeps
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7713073459&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
What do you think? I've also got a few baby blue ones hehe

www.pets-express.co.uk
verchiel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i looked - what on earth is it? i enlarged the pic it said "hold all & lead"-
what does it do? at first i thout it was one of those things like pocketbooks they carry the toy breeds in- but- its far to small-- ..so i am dying now-- what is it!!?? LMAO!!

yes i noticed here in the states - the biggest buyersof dog noveltys are the toy breed owners --esp now that everyone on earth ( it seems ) wants a "pocketbook dog" like paris hilton. <rolling eyes>- in fact the toy dogs getting dumped in pounds has tripled since the "simple life" tv show.

seems the big dog owners like - "manly stuff" spiked collars- leather harnesses- leather leashes- --

well the boxer people- i know from teh boxer board are all into collars-- as the breed- with teh smooth hair and thick neck- i have to admit- does look good in all different kinds of deco collars!

they ( the boxer ppl) all have collars for every occasion..really- its so funny- i have 2 boxers right now- each have one old nylon collar - and each have one choker. -- <shrugs> guess i am not all that fashionable!! LOL

( they only wear the choke when we are walking on leash)

i need to find a place to get leashes - at least 3 strong ones at least 6 ft long- CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! should i try e bay?

stupid ass me-- every time i have adopted out a dog-- i sent it with its collars & a leash-- well naturally when i take the dogs IN from the pound or owner turn in- they dont GIVE me the damn leashes or collars! so-i am down now- to Poor Ares 6ft nylon ( double thick) - they all have collars - but only ONE leash! -- i assure you - taking ONE dog for a walk at a time- well its good exercise for me- but the ones left at home go BAT CRAP! and freak out- * as they generally are dogs with behavior problems as they are rescues - its not unsual for me to come home from a 15 miute walk and find all my blinds have been ripped down! Sucks

so i need more leashes! so i can take one good one- and one wild one - together- - and then the same combo the next time!

i am also a queen of cheap- but e bay really intimidates me! i dont get teh bidding- i HATE wanting something then lossing iot to the higher bidder- and they i noticed once ( my kids were showing me once how to do iot) that one some itenms - the shipping & handling makes the cost total outrageous!

maybe one day- i will venture to teh e bay arena.. - but for now- - i feeel safer walking into a store - be it thrift - animal discount - or pet store ( that doesnt sell pets! i DONT go to them) - and looking at the item..seeing what teh cost is- and buying it and taking it right home.

* i am also very impatient! and hate waiting on shipping!!

ok you do have to tell me what that thing is tho!? that pink "lead all?"

Jen

www.athenaswisdom.org

http://dogsdeservebetter.com/home.html
Rnvinn
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hay they are really nice Gwen!!! I like the car bed.

Jen..I think a hummer for a GSD would be great!
Gwen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay someone has bid on the car bed Very Happy Very Happy

I ordered some of those bags as I was dead curious to see what they were like.
Inside the bag there is black leash with 2 trigger hooks. You attach one to the dog's collar and you can attach one to the bag. The bag handle is nice & soft on the hands That means you've got somewhere for your mobile, poo bags etc.without having to carry anything else. It really is a novel idea.

I sell loads of 6ft leather leashes on eBay but Kat does some really nice ones too Jen.

www.pets-express.co.uk
Gwen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys the car bed sold for £27 whicb is about us$49 which was just great.

The bag thing didn't sell so I've added some more pics. I guess nobody really knew what it was Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

www.pets-express.co.uk
Excaliburk9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH Gwen they are great! I love the half checked collars.

Kat

Baby Kitty, Einer, me Comanche, Cheyenne, Brandy, Electra, Heart, Isadora and Pearl.

Kat's Dog Training Center and /
On line Canine Behavior and Training Services
4-H Advanced Obedience Instructor
http://www.icehouse.net/excaliburk9
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gwen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat,

Those leather half check collars are our best sellers. Nobody else seems to be selling them which is great for us.

We know they are quality as Blue has worn his black leather half check for many years now.

What is nice is that they are made locally by local people. That's a big plus - trouble is they can't quite keep up with our demand for them.
Hopefully I should get another 24 in today and 12 long leather leads. Very Happy

www.pets-express.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE GSD FACTOR Forum Index -> The GSD Merchandise Connection All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: