Joined: 10 Apr 2004
View posts since last visit
|Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:19 pm Post subject: A Few Rules When Joining.
|When joining "The GSD Factor".
The rules have changed a bit. Less confusing.
( These rules are very fair. They will be permanent. )
1.Your private message option will not be available UNTIL
you have made an amount of 100 posts.
Once you make your 100 posts this option will be available to you.
Please, if you want to just browse around and read some threads,make an introduction post in the thread topic marked
" Get The Ball Rolling" ( just post a hello, "here to look around, and read some topics"!).
2. If you are here just to Spam, or use the "GSD Factors" private message system only to private message members links to other GSD forums... You will loose your "private message option" with no warning.
We don't mind members sharing links with others in a forum topic...but when you use the private message system ( "private messaging") only to give links to other GSD forums... to our joined members, and don't contribute to our community, that is the same thing as soliciting.
We will not tolerate people abusing our "Private Message system" for these reasons.
We are a group of understanding and fair folks, please do not abuse our kindness...I'm sure you would not like it done to you or your community.
Once again, we thank you for your cooroperation.
(This also implies to posting on the forum) If you join only to post other gsd forums..and do not contribute to this forum..that is very RUDE.
3. If you don't have acces to use your "Private Message" it could be because:
1. The board is going through some technical difficulties.
2. System is doing a check.
3. You violated some rule, mis - used the "PM" system.
4.You have not met the amount of posts needed (100)
to have this option turned on.
5. Your account has been unactive for awhile.
4. Taking posts from this forum and posting it on other forums..
You need permission from the poster, or the "administrators" of the board. Most material is © so please take that into consideration..and ask before taking it. Thank you.
If you have any questions about not having access to your "PM", please contact "administration" by the link that is provided to do so. Thank you.